Because i’m bored.
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
2. Name a show you can’t miss:
Like I can name just one. haha Supernatural, CSI, Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Heroes.
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to watch a show:
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Edward Furlong. I don’t think he’s ever done tv, but if he did I would run away from it.
5. Name a show you can and do quote from:
Supernatural. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:
um… Friends. While the theme is airing that is, not randomly about the house.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone watch:
Supernatural, Brothers & Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy.
9. Name a TV series you own:
none. I own a season or two of a few shows, but they’re expensive so it’s a slow process.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
I have no idea.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
It’s not my favorite series, but the Thanksgiving episode of Friends with Brad Pitt is awesome. The I Hate Rachel Green Club. lmao Also, “Hush” from Buffy The Vampire Slayer is also great.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:
Extreme Home Makeover. Grey’s Anatomy.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
It depends on my mood, but there’s not any certain item I must have.
16. How often do you watch TV?
All the time. Seriously ALL THE TIME. It’s a sickness.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched?
I’m watching Brothers & Sisters as I fill this out.
18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
Beverly Hills, 90210!
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Invasion. Only because they canceled the show and left it with a huge cliffhanger.
21. What is the weirdest show you enjoyed?
22. What TV show scared you the most?
Murder (it was on Spike over the summer and I think I’m the only person on my friendslist who watched it). It didn’t scare me, but omg they made the murder scenes look very very real.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?