1. What are some hobbies you would like to try, but haven’t done so?
Sewing, scrapbook, making jewelry. I’ve tried these hobbies, but it’s been a while since I’ve done them so in a way I haven’t done them.
2. Why did you not pursue these hobbies?
It’s been a while just because of limited space to work at/with.
3. Do you often feel limited by your financial state with how you spend your free time?
Kind of. I can’t take long weekends out of town or anything, but I’m not so limited that I can’t go out to dinner with friends or take a trip to the mall.
4. Do your hobbies play a major part of your life, or help define who you are?
Not really. It’s just something I like to do.
5. Do you have any hobbies you have made income from?
Not yet. I’m made things as gifts before, but have not been trying to sell anything lately. Mostly because of the lack of space and therefore lack of product to sell.
taken from livejournal: thefridayfive