1. Which fast food restaurant have you visited most in the past year?
Probably McDonald’s. There’s one less than a mile from me and I grab a caramel mocha or frappe and breakfast from there a lot.
2. What fast food creation do you most wish you could mimic in your own kitchen?
I have no idea.
3. You don’t have time to cook, but you want to eat as healthy a meal as possible: which fast food restaurant are you most likely to choose?
Subway. Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with swiss cheese, honey mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, green bell peppers and banana peppers. Yum.
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of French Fries Are You?
You Are Fast Food Fries
You are easygoing and happy-go-lucky. You try to avoid complaining.
You’re up for having a good time anywhere, and you definitely aren’t a snob.
You are more honest and modest than most people. You don’t pretend to be someone you aren’t.
You aren’t preachy or judgmental. We all have our vices… you just think we should enjoy them more..
5. What do you like most on your french fries?
Ranch or Honey Mustard. Or if they’re fries from Jack-in-the-Box I’ll take one of the ranch containers and add a packet of their hot sauce and mix it. lol It’s weird, but it tastes good.
6. When ordering a burger, do you prefer ordering it “all the way” and picking off what you don’t want, or do you prefer to order specifically what you want?
Definitely “all the way”.