1. Did you remember to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
Yep, a green tshirt.
2. Have you ever pinched someone or been pinched for not wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day?
Both. Mostly I wear green to avoid being pinched because I always run into the people who pinch hard. lol
3. Do you ever wear specific colors to make a stand for certain illnesses or issues, such as wearing pink to support breast cancer victims and research?
Sometimes. My old job had a day where they wanted people to wear pink for Breast Cancer awareness and I took part in that.
4. Have you ever worn any sort of ribbon to commemorate someone who sufffered from an illness or condition? If so, what did the last one you remember wearing signify?
5. Do you wear or have you ever worn a colored wristband to raise awarness about an issue or illness? If so, which one(s) do you or have you worn?
I do not wear one. I think they are uncomfortable to wear.
6. Take the quiz: What Color Day Are You Having?
You Are Having a Green Day
You are approaching today with a good deal of balance and awareness.
If you didn’t pay attention, today could be like any old day. Nothing too exciting is going on.
But for you, today all about making the most of each moment.
You are seeing the beauty in every situation, and you’re keeping your mind open to possibilities.